Full letting and property management service
Our expert and personal approach to property management provides landlords and their tenants with complete peace of mind. We know effective property management does not end when the keys are handed over. Our proven track record and loyal customer base demonstrate how our landlords rely on us to provide the efficient day-to-day service which is vital in ensuring all parties remain happy and continuity of rent is assured.
Good communication underpins all we do. We always keep you informed and updated on any significant issues. You might live abroad or in another part of the country, or you simply might not have time to deal with every day occurrences that can affect your tenants and your property. Our services allow you to enjoy the benefits of being a landlord without having to deal with the time consuming aspects of the work.
From the initial letting to ensuring all current legislation is adhered to and conducting periodic property inspections, we stay on top of any issues that arise. Take a look at our comprehensive services below and see for yourself why so many of our landlords have a home with us!
We are a member of the Property Ombudsman organisation and fully adhere to their guidelines.
The service we provide includes:
- Advertising the property for rent, ensuring maximum market rental values are achieved
- A full reference and credit check, with an additional guarantor’s reference and credit check where necessary
- The provision of a legally binding tenancy agreement
- Rent collection, ensuring prompt payment is received into the landlord's account
- Monthly emailed statements showing all outgoings and deposits and copy invoices when applicable
- Protection of tenant's deposit with My Deposit's tenancy deposit scheme
- The provision of fully written and documented inventory including reports for both check in and check out
- Source and supply of furniture if required
- Notification of changes in tenancy to all utility companies and local authorities
- Periodic property inspections
- Sole contact for tenants on all issues relating to the property
- Tenancy renewals
- Annual Gas Safety certification meeting regulatory requirements
- Ensure carbon monoxide and smoke alarms meet regulatory requirements at the commencement of tenancy